UNEP DTU Partnership (UDP) is looking to contract centres of excellences, to work as regional partners in the implementation of the Technology Needs Assessment (TNA) project, in 22 Least Developed Countries and Small Island Development States, and 1 Eastern European country. The TNA project is funded by the Global Environment Facility and implemented by UN Environment with UNEP DTU Partnership (UDP) as the executing agency. The contracting period will last approximately 1 year.
We are looking for a regional centre for each of the specific regions as listed below. For more details, please read the Terms of Reference specific to each region.
Link to Terms of Reference:
- Relevant experience of implementing or managing similar climate change projects in the region. Experience of working closely with national governments is desirable.
- Knowledge of both climate change mitigation and adaptation issues
- Knowledge of climate change technologies, across multiple sectors (both mitigation and adaptation)
- Experience in organising workshops, training and capacity building with a broad group of stakeholders
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, technology needs assessment methodologies, including multi-criteria analysis, barriers analysis, basic economic assessments etc.
The deadline for submitting proposals is 27 October 2021
Application deadline: 27/10/2021