UNEP DTU Partnership invites expressions of interest from postdoctoral researchers with an excellent track record of research and publications to jointly apply for a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships (MSCA-IF), a prestigious fellowship funded by the European Commission.
The invitation is extended to postdoctoral researchers with an excellent track record of research and publications to jointly apply for an MSCA-IF to be hosted within the department.
Expressions of interest aligned with the following research themes and supervisors are welcome:
Sustainability impact assessment
- Analyzing sustainable development impacts of electric vehicles for urban transport in Asia and Africa
- An absolute approach to the assessment of sustainability and health impacts of policies and actions in the Global South
- Hotspot analysis of climate risks and associated vulnerabilities and exposures in the Global South
- Renewable energy as a pathway to sustainable industrialization in Africa
- Community engagement in renewable energy projects in Sub Saharan Africa
- Firm perspectives on circular bio-economies in the Global South
Expressions of Interest should include:
- Your CV including a full list of publications, research grants and projects
- A max 2-3 pages Research Proposal Summary aligned with one or more of the above-stated themes
- A max 1-2 page motivation letter
We encourage applicants to contact the relevant supervisors prior to developing proposals in order to align with supervisors visions for the research theme.
- Candidates must be in possession of a doctoral degree (PhD) or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience at the deadline (09/09/2020) for the submission of proposals to the European Commission
- Eligible researchers can be of any nationality and must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Denmark for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline (09/09/2020).
The selected candidates will be supported in the development of their project proposals that must be submitted to the European Commission by 9 September 2020 – h. 17.00 CET.
More information on the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships is available on the EU-MSCA Web Site.
Please email your Expression of Interest as one single PDF file attachment, putting “MSCA-IF Expression of Interest at DTU” as the subject line to Ivan Nygaard at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 June 2020.
Selected candidates will be informed by 19 June 2020.
Contact Ivan Nygaard, email@example.com for general information about this call
Application deadline: 10/06/2020