The CBIT global coordination platform is a web-based platform that centralizes information on support initiatives and developing countries’ needs in terms of transparency-related capacities, and facilitates knowledge sharing in the area of transparency of climate change action.
UNEP DTU Partnership invites consultants, with background and experience in software development, to submit a bid to provide preventive, corrective, and evolutive maintenance services to the Global Coordination Platform (Drupal 8 website).
Scope of the assignment and deliverables
The deliverables to be provided by the consultant are as follows:
- Preventive maintenance services: keeping the code base of Drupal core and Drupal contributed modules used in the website up-to-date
- Corrective maintenance services: resolution of raised issues (errors, bugs, or failures of the website). Prioritization and response times to be defined upon contracting.
- Evolutive maintenance services: Includes changes to the existing website, and development and implementation of new features and functionalities. Requests for evolutive maintenance services must be estimated and approved by UNEP DTU Partnership before implementation.
Timeframe of the assignment
The timeframe for the provision of the services described in the scope of the assignment is from 1 November 2019 to 31 December 2019. The consultant shall provide 15 working days from November to December 2019.
Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, AGILE or other iterative SDLCs
Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
Experience creating custom Drupal modules
Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
Experience with responsive design
Experience with code versioning tools
Technical skills and relevant work experience
Contents of the bid
The bid must include the following information:
- Resume (CV) highlighting previous experience and references with contact details, and any other information that would strengthen the application
- Financial proposal for providing the services specified in the scope of the assignment and during the stated timeframe
The deadline to submit a bid is 23 October 2019.
Application deadline: 23/10/2019